Welcome to Oxford Legal Research Library Subscriber Services. These pages contain information on managing your subscriptions to International Commercial Arbitration and getting help if you have a problem.
Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
Experiencing Technical Problems?
- Please consult our frequently asked questions
- Detailed site help is available from every page on OLRL
- In you cannot find an answer on the site, you can also contact us
Institutional account management
Institutional account management is conducted on the Oxford Academic website.
- Go to academic.oup.com
- Click the account icon in the top right of the page
- Click Sign in as administrator
- Enter your administrator account credentials
- Once signed in, click the account icon for account management
Here, you will be able to
- View usage statistics
- Manage institutional settings such as IP addresses and OpenURL
Please note that Institutional subscriptions for this product are not listed on Oxford Academic. For all subscription enquiries, please contact us.
KBART (Knowledge Bases and Related Tools) files for this product are not included on Oxford Academic.
Download KBART files
MARC Records for this product are not included on Oxford Academic.
Download MARC Records
Promoting the site to users
Oxford University Press has developed resources to aid libraries with using and promoting their online resources. Our Librarian Resource Centre will provide you with resources, tools, and ideas to help you make the most of your Oxford online resources.
Developing Countries Initiative
Oxford University Press is committed to ensuring that non-profit institutions in developing nations have access to critical research. The Developing Countries Initiative program offers free or deeply reduced rate access to Oxford Legal Research Library as well as other scholarly content. For eligibility and participating countries, click here.
View a list of titles currently in International Commercial Arbitration