This page covers the following:
To keep a search and document record between sessions, you need to create a Personal Profile.
Click Create in the top right corner of the window (just above the search box), and follow the instructions given.
To use My Work you need to make sure you are signed in at the start of a session.
You are already signed in if your user name appears at the top right of the window.
If not, click Sign in and follow the instructions
To sign out at the end of a session, click Sign out, and follow the instructions.
To view your personalized work record, make sure you have signed in, then click My Work (above the Search box at the top right of the screen).
Your work is organized into four folders:
- Most Recent: This folder keeps a record of the content you have viewed and the searches you have run most recently. To rename a search, click Edit, type your preferred name into the Title field (making a note if you wish), then click Save.
- My Content: Any content you have chosen to save to My Content is listed here along with tags you have given the content. Tags are displayed within My Content on the left hand side:
- My Searches: Any searches you have chosen to save to My Content are listed here. To view any of the searches in the list, click on its title. To rename a search, click Edit, type your preferred name into the Title field (making a note if you wish), then click edit.
- My Account: Use this folder to change your password.
- Deleting items from this folder: To delete an individual item from a folder, click its Delete option (under the Action column). To delete more than one item tick the checkboxes of all the items you want to delete, then click the delete button.