What is the Oxford Legal Research Library?
Oxford Legal Research Library (OLRL) is a new family of products from Oxford University Press, providing integrated access across collections of key law titles in a variety of subject areas. OLRL currently includes four collections, International Commercial Arbitration, International Commercial Law, Financial and Banking Law, and Private International Law. Each collection can be browsed and searched separately, or users with access to both products can choose to search them together via the OLRL family interface. The OLRL collections aim to speed up research and provide easy access to authoritative content, and are an essential resource for anyone currently performing research in these areas of law and practice.
OLRL brings together up-to-date, key copyrights, across four areas of Oxford University Press’s law portfolio:
International Commercial Law
International Commercial Arbitration
Private International Law
Financial and Banking Law
How does it work?
OLRL adds a range of practice area collections to Oxford’s growing range of online services for law practitioners. Each collection provides integrated access to leading reference works and treatises, supported by the Oxford Law Citator for linking and onward research. New works, new editions, and supplements will be added to each collection, ensuring that the service provides comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date coverage and analysis of law, practice, and procedure.
Why Oxford Legal Research Library?
OLRL supports law practitioners by providing:
- Integrated access to the leading reference works by specialists in the field
- Full text and advanced searching across all available titles: narrow your results by title, author or subject area
- Extensive linking through the Oxford Law Citator to information about cases and other primary materials, including integration with other collections within OLRL such as International Commercial Arbitration and with other key Oxford online services including Oxford Competition Law, and Investment Claims.
- New works and new editions on international commercial law will be added to the collection as they are published, ensuring that the service remains a current, authoritative and dynamic resource.
OLRL supports librarians by providing:
- Excellent customer support
- COUNTER-compliant statistics
- MARC21 records available, free of charge
- OpenURL compliance, connecting citations straight into the library’s catalogue
- RSS feeds delivering the latest news straight to your desktop
Obtaining access to Oxford Legal Research Library
Subscriptions and 30-day free-trials are available to institutions for all of our resources. If you are an academic, professional or a student, you can recommend the collections within OLRL to your Librarian.