What is International Commercial Law?
International Commercial Law (ICML) is a collection of key reference works within the Oxford Legal Research Library (OLRL). This is an exceptional resource for researchers interested in the law of sale and contract, bringing together some of the leading works in the field.
Delivering valuable content in an interlinked, searchable and easy-to-access format, the service contains key authoritative works which combine to provide an unrivalled resource in international commercial law. The launch collection includes key analysis and opinion on the law of sale and contract, carriage of goods, and payment for and administration of the sale of goods. The titles included are listed below:
- Schlechtriem & Schwenzer: Commentary on the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG), 4th Edition
- Bridge: The International Sale of Goods, 4th Edition
- Schwenzer, Hachem and Kee: Global Sales and Contract Law
- Goldby: Electronic Documents in Maritime Trade - Law and Practice
- Girvin: Carriage of Goods by Sea, 2nd Edition
- Dickinson: The Rome II Regulation: The Law Applicable to Non-Contractual Obligations
- Bridge: Sale of Goods, 3rd Edition
- Adodo: Letters of Credit Law and Practice on Compliance
Why International Commercial Law?
ICML supports international sale and contract law practitioners by providing:
- Integrated access to the leading reference works by specialists in the field
- Full text and advanced searching across all available titles: narrow your results by title, author or subject area
- Extensive linking through the Oxford Law Citator to other collections within OLRL such as International Commercial Arbitration and with other key Oxford online services including Oxford Competition Law, and Investment Claims.
- New works and new editions on international commercial law will be added to each collection, ensuring that the service remains a current, dynamic, and authoritative resource.
What is the Oxford Legal Research Library?
Oxford Legal Research Library (OLRL) is a new family of products from Oxford University Press, providing integrated access across collections of key law titles in a variety of subject areas. OLRL currently includes four collections, International Commercial Arbitration, International Commercial Law, Financial and Banking Law, and Private International Law. Each collection can be browsed and searched separately, or users with access to more than one collection can choose to search them together via the OLRL family interface. The OLRL collections aim to speed up research and provide easy access to authoritative content, and are an essential resource for anyone currently performing research in these areas of law and practice.
Obtaining access to International Commercial Law
Subscriptions and 30-day free-trials are available to institutions for all of our resources. If you are an academic, professional or a student, you can recommend the collections within OLRL to your Librarian.