The matching documents are listed on the results page(s).
The number of results appears at the top of the list.
Each result consists of the name of the matching document, the title in which it appears (book, treatise, commentary), its date of print and online publication, and a snapshot of the matching text:
To view any result, click on its title.
The results list is on the right with the navigation pane on the left. From this pane you can narrow your results.
There are a number of different ways of viewing and sorting results. You can:
Narrow your choices by product, book title, subject, author or date:
- Search within results. To do this, input your search term(s) into the box and click
- Change the results to display no detail, full detail, or some detail:
- Display up to 100 items per page:
- Change the results sort order:
- Jump to results:
- Change the results page pagination: