We are pleased to announce the launch of International Commercial Law one of the first collections included in the new Oxford Legal Research Library.
This collection includes some of the leading works in commercial law and is made available online for the first time in response to market demand. This product offers an unrivaled library of titles on the law of sale of goods and related subjects, delivering the valuable content in an interlinked, searchable and easy-to-access format. Titles available at launch include:
- Schlechtriem & Schwenzer: Commentary on the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG), 3rd Edition
- Bridge: The International Sale of Goods, 3rd Edition
- Schwenzer, Hachem and Kee: Global Sales and Contract Law
- Goldby: Electronic Documents in Maritime Trade - Law and Practice
- Girvin: Carriage of Goods by Sea, 2nd Edition
- Dickinson: The Rome II Regulation: The Rome II Regulation - The Law Applicable to Non-Contractual Obligations
- Bridge: Sale of Goods, 3rd Edition
- Adodo: Letters of Credit Law and Practice on Compliance
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for working with us to include your work in International Commercial Law. With the publication of our key international commercial law works, and improvements in user functionality, we are excited to introduce authors and customers to this essential resource. The development of International Commercial Law underlines Oxford’s commitment to the dissemination of scholarship, with enhanced functionality enabling flexible user journeys through an increased range of content. These features reflect the evolution of user requirements in a rapidly-shifting digital environment, with more intuitive search tools, and better linking to related content.
We look forward to hearing your feedback, and offer you this guide to provide the opportunity for you to further promote your own work. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you would like to share your thoughts or views.