Across the top of the screen is the Site header which contains links to administrative and information resources. These appear on every page.
- About links to information about International Commercial Law (ICML).
- Subscriber Services provides help and contact details for questions about your subscription, and account management facilities for library administrators.
- Contact Us tells you how to contact customer services with your feedback.
- Take a Tour takes you on a tour of the key features of Oxford Legal Research Library (OLRL) sites.
- FAQs contain answers to common questions about the Oxford Legal Research Library (OLRL) sites.
- Help opens these Help pages. The Help always opens at the section appropriate to the part of Oxford Legal Research Library you are using.
You can return to the Home page from any other part of Oxford Legal Research Library by clicking on the logo:
To run a quick search, type your search term into the Search box and click
From the OLRL homepage, you will see a panel on the left of the page listing all of the products in the site family.
If you have a subscription to one of more of the products available in Oxford Legal Research Library, you may wish to restrict your research to one product only.
A quick way of doing this is to click the desired product (e.g. International Commercial Law) in the product selector:
This will take you to the relevant product homepage and the product logo will change. In addition, the search will be automatically restricted to ‘this site’.
To move back to Oxford Legal Research Library, click the OLRL link in the product logo:
You will be taken back to the OLRL homepage, where you can search or browse across all of the OLRL sites: