We are pleased to announce the launch of Private International Law, a brand new collection included in the prestigious Oxford Legal Research Library. This collection brings together some of the leading works in the field and provides an unrivalled resource for practitioners and scholars researching in the private international law fields. Delivering valuable content in an interlinked, searchable and easy-to-access format, the service contains authoritative works including:
- Fawcett et al: Cheshire, North, and Fawcett on Private International Law, Fourteenth Edition
- Briggs: Agreements on Jurisdiction and Choice of Law
- Garnett: Substance and Procedure in Private International Law
- Hartley: Choice-of-court Agreements under the European and International Instruments
- Briggs: Private International Law in English Courts
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for working with us to include your work in Private International Law. With the publication of our key works, and improvements in user functionality, we are excited to introduce authors and customers to this essential resource. The development of Private International Law underlines Oxford’s commitment to the dissemination of scholarship, with enhanced functionality enabling flexible user journeys through an increased range of content. These features reflect the evolution of user requirements in a rapidly-shifting digital environment, with more intuitive search tools, and better linking to related content.
We look forward to hearing your feedback; please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you would like to share your thoughts or views.