Welcome to Oxford Legal Research Library Subscriber Services. These pages contain information on managing your subscription to Private International Law and getting help if you have a problem.
Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
Services for subscribers include:
- Information on accessing the sites
- Technical support, online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- Tools to manage your account
- Provision of MARC records
- Title list information
- Information on how to promote these resources to your patrons/users
Accessing the Site
Before you log in to the site:
- See a list of recommended browsers and settings
- Find out about our conformance to accessibility standards
- Browse our list of frequently asked questions about access
Experiencing Technical Problems?
- Please consult our frequently asked questions
- Detailed site help is available from every page on OLRL. You can also watch our guided online tour to have a walkthrough of the functionality
- In you cannot find an answer on the site, you can also contact us
Managing Your Account
To view your account details and subscription information, view or change your account preferences, or to see your institutional usage reports, please select the link appropriate to your region:
North & South America
UK and Rest of the World
Click here to download MARC records for Private International Law.
View a list of titles currently in these collections.
Promoting the site to users
We have a range of resources to help librarians promote the site:
- Download promotional materials, including posters, flyers, postcards, and more
- Sign up for a WebEx walkthrough - free to you and your users